Owner & Dental Technician at Sky Dental Lab
- Address Info :16 Zlaten rog Str., Sofia, Bulgaria
Marian Marinov started a Diploma of Dental Technology Course in 2001 and graduated in 2004 at RMIT University Melbourne.
During his apprenticeship he was working in “Pro Dents” dental lab and “Peter Vryonis Ceramist VIC” PTY LTD as the main focus of his education was fabrication of fixed dental prosthetics, pressable restorations; CAD/CAM and partial Co-Cr denture frameworks and precision attachments frameworks.
After completion of his apprenticeship, he worked in Australia untill 2006 when he decided to return to Bulgaria where he was employed at “Ivan Bourdjev Dental Studio” till 2010. This was a pivotal year for him since 2010 was the year that he opened his own business.
From 2010 to 2014 he was a partner and manager of “Schappe Bulgaria SMTL” which was a branch of German based lab “Schappe GMBH”.
From then onwards he was a manager and owner of “Dental Lab M.M.”
During the many years of his career, he continued his professional development and attended many courses such as:
- Bego – Academia Dental Milling and Precision Attachment. Bego – Co-Cr dentures fabrication in Bremen
- KAVO – functional diagnostics of jaw movements, articulators programming, ARCUSdigma computer assisted articulation and digital workflow in the lab in Biberach, Germany
- Advanced course for dental technicians working with Initial MC and LiSi
- Advanced courses of InLine and E-max porcelain and substructures. He has attended various courses regarding leading implantology systems such as “Straumman” “Noble Biocare”, “Astra Tech”, “Zimmer”, course for Ti casting alloys at Degussa, Hands – on Fabrication Bio-HPP frameworks and restorations, and many more.